Links utili del gruppo di chimica
- Molecular Visualization NYU
- Course in Math Physics and Chemistry
- Microworlds - Exploring the Structure of Materials
- Chemical Educator, The - an online journal dedicated to the Chemical Educator at the college/university and AP high school level. Read peer-reviewed articles and learn new and exciting ways of teaching chemistry.
- Chemistry & Biology - a fully searchable research source for all areas of biochemistry and organic chemistry.
- Electronic Journal of Theoretical Chemistry - EJTC caters for the publishing requirements of the theoretical chemistry community.
- Journal of Biological Chemistry
- Journal of Molecular Modelling
- Mendeleev Communications - is an international journal of short communications in chemistry, published jointly by The Royal Society of Chemistry and The Russian Academy of Sciences since 1991, presents preliminary accounts of original and significant work from Russia,other states of the former Soviet Union and elsewhere.
- NH3.COM - dedicated to bringing you the latest and most important information about Anhydrous Ammonia.
- Russian Chemical Reviews - publishes reviews of the most current topical problems in chemistry and in associated fields by the best Russian scientists.
- ChemFinder WebServer - searchable by name, formula, MW, CAS number and substructure.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook - provides chemical and physical property data on over 10,000 compounds.
- Pictorial Periodic Table, The - growing database, searchable by text or property.
- Periodic Table of the Elements - up to date periodic table created especially for K-12 students.
- Periodic Table of the Elements
- Web-Elements [Sheffield] - the periodic table of elements.
(ultima modifica: 06.09.2007)